Crayon Parade Crayon Parade

I haven't written a review for awhile...

That was hot.

fun stuff 838 fun stuff 838

That was hot

What a kinky movie

The Return of Ganondorf The Return of Ganondorf

That was ingenious

The dance scene was hillarious, although a bit frightening...Overall, the movie was really good. Nice work!

BatteryClock Pays BatteryClock Pays

Loser.

How well do you even know Battery Clock? He may be annoying, but he's a real clock. Don't judge someone who you don't know, espeiclaly if they're higher ranked than you.

It was pretty good flash, I'll give you that, but don't judge Battery like that. Fewel.

The Void II The Void II

Phenominal

I've never seen anything like it. The animation was amazing, the storyline was great, and it included plenty of clocks, so nobody will feel left out. Great job, Blue.

Clock Crew Rhapsody Clock Crew Rhapsody

SECKSAY

OGM TAHT WAS GRAIT

A Chinny Thanksgiving A Chinny Thanksgiving

Hillarious.

Great job, Chinny!

"I'd rather eat the children."

AJAKAKLAKAJjaJaJA JKSDALFJSVNJnljkhjk

Super Console Wars Part 2 Super Console Wars Part 2

Awesome

The graphics were great, the sound effects were great, the use of video game character voices was great. I especially liked the remixes of star wars and mario music at the beginning and end credits. I also liked how you can shoot at the credits like in SSBM. I could go on naming what I liked about this movie. Great job!

Paper Wars Paper Wars

Amazing

The graphics were great, the story idea was creative and original, the sound effects were good...this is a great animation. Congratulations.

Tribute To Animators Tribute To Animators

What can I say?

That was the best I've ever seen...not only were the graphics, animation, music, sound, and everything else great...but it was also so true it hurts! I know my flash isn't the greatest but there are so many talentless morons out there who blam my movies and other people's who worked really hard, just to get blam points. This work is a masterpiece and it really makes a statement...I don't see why people are opposed to this...it's SO TRUE.